The Student News Site of CT State Community College Manchester

ICE Media

ICE Media

ICE Media

Summer May Be Over, But Six Flags Still has Fright Delights to Offer

Six Flags Fright Fest Runs Sept. 23 to Nov. 5
Mike Guilmette
Fright Fest starts Sept. 23 at Six Flags New England
For an inside look into the new VIP Lounge and to learn more about what’s new at Six Flags New England, check out this interview with Event Specialist Fahad Rahmat.

This summer there was nowhere better to thrill it up than Six Flags New England!

From rides and attractions to entertainment and food, the park has tons of excitement to offer guests.

The brand new Dino Off Road Adventure, where park-goers come face to face with state-of-the-art animatronic dinosaurs as they navigate their own safari vehicle, is fun for the whole family. For folks who want to relax and beat the heat, the VIP Lounge is now open for business. Guests can upgrade their admission for access to this exclusive oasis featuring air conditioning, luxury seating, Wi-Fi, snacks, and even cucumber water.

On weekends in July and August, The Summer Nights Spectacular wowed visitors with special dining options offering flavors from around the globe and live entertainment such as music and magic, all before capping off the evening with a dazzling fireworks display.

For those who may have missed the festivities this summer, there’s always something exciting just ahead at Six Flags New England. The park is already preparing for the highly anticipated return of Fright Fest. From Sept. 23 to Nov. 5 guests can enjoy more than 20 chilling haunts and attractions as scare actors emerge from the shadows for spooky thrills, all while getting in some of the last rides of the season. You won’t want to miss it!

For more information about upcoming events at Six Flags New England visit https://www.sixflags.com/newengland/events.