The Student News Site of CT State Community College Manchester

ICE Media

ICE Media

ICE Media

In Case You Missed It…

Binge Some of the Best of 2023 Streamers

It’s 2024! Start the new year by catching up on some of the best bingeworthy TV shows and movies you may have missed in 2023.

TV Shows:

The Fall of the House of Usher (Netflix)

If you are fan of the works of Edgar Allen Poe, I would suggest checking out this gothic horror drama following the downfall of a wealthy family behind a massively corrupt pharmaceutical company.

Bodies (Netflix)

Looking for a new crime-detective show with a touch of science fiction? Try this new mind-bending series that follows four detectives from different time periods attempting to solve the same murder.

Beef (Netflix)

Road Rage is the center of this comedy-drama, starring Steven Yeun and Ali Wong, where the consequences of a middle-finger follow the main characters into the rest of their lives.

All the Light We Cannot See (Netflix)

Based on the 2014 novel by Anthony Doer, this drama takes viewers on story of hope and human connection during World War II when a young, blind French girl and a German soldier meet.

Squid Game: The Challenge (Netflix)

In 2021 the world was taken by storm over the South Korean survival-horror drama Squid Game. In 2023 came a reality TV show adaption of the popular series featuring real contestants competing for a real $4.56 million prize.

You may have also missed new seasons of:

The Crown: Season 6 (Netflix)

This Netflix original historical drama based on the life of Queen Elizabeth II and her evolution through royal life ends with the story of Harry and Meghan.

The Bear: Season 2 (Hulu)

Featuring popular actor Jeremy Allen White, this comedy/drama follows a young chef returns from the world of fine dining to Chicago to run his family’s sandwich shop. Season 2 covers what happens as the crew tries to bring the sandwich shop into the 21st century.

Heartstopper: Season 2 (Netflix)

This series is based on the comic book series by Alice Oseman and tells the story of Charlie and Nick on their journey through identity and adolescence.

Only Murders in the Building: Season 3 (Hulu)

A new murder investigation for neighbors, friends and fellow podcast hosts Charles, Mabel and Oliver features Meryl Streep and Paul Rudd.